The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Time to take a test!






 Good Afternoon,

It's that time of the semester again, Test time! True, many people dislike taking tests, but it still is the best way to determine how much information the student is getting from a course of study. I actually look at each test as MY test. What I mean is, if a student does well on a test, I know the material I try to teach every Saturday morning is getting across.

I thought you might be interested in seeing some of the questions that will be on the test. For my students that read my blog weekly, I can sense their ears perking up now. You see their tests are this Saturday. But to be fair, I will post the answers to todays questions next week. That way, I don't give away anything.

The tests this weekend will be first semester, mid term exams and final exams along with a Mastery Degree Program test for Herbal Studies.  Some of the questions that will appear on these tests are:

Under History:



Archaeology is no longer using B.C. or A.D. to determine dates.  They are using instead B.C.E. and C.E.  Please describe what each mean. 

B.C.E.

C.E. 

Who was the first person put to death on Colonial American soil for the charges of Witchcraft? 


Where was this person put to death in Colonial America?


How many people were put to death on Gallow's Hill in Salem, Mass? 


What year was the Salem witch trials? 


What two parts of the year did the Ancient Celts recognize? 


Spell Casting: 


How many total days of the month can one do full or new moon magick? 

 
Ritual Workings: 


How many Sabbats are there in the Wheel of the Year? 



These are just a few of the questions the students in Enchantments school for the Magickal Arts will be challenged with. 


For students taking the end of year exam they are required to get a 90% accuracy rate or better to pass the course.

Next week I'll post the answers to this weeks questions. Have a great week! 



Peace and Happiness
 






© 2010-2014 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.


 If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.